Monday, August 15, 2011

Che Bello!

I was definitely successful in exploring Rome today! After we were able to check in, Sarah and Laura and I met up at 12:15pm and headed out for the city. We saw everything that we possibly could; the Colosseum (in and out), the Trevi Fountain, tried to see the Vatican but it was closed for the holiday... and I saw a bunch of other things but I don't really know what their called! :( We had lunch and dinner there and I enjoyed good, Italian pizza and gelato!!! And we even got a little lost, haha but even after a little wandering and such, we made it back to our hotel around 9:30pm. What a day! Rome is ridiculously pretty... the architecture is unbelievable and the structures are so large that I felt so small! AHH it was so fun to walk around though! Something to add to my list of "things I have done" *BIG GRIN* OHH and italian espresso is AMAZING!

On our way to Rome!

The infamous Colosseum!

The arch outside the Colosseum

Inside the Colosseum


Playing with my panoramic setting on my camera :)

Huge and gorgeous structure

Trevi Fountain





SO Rome is BEAUTIFUL! Off to ship life tomorrow at 6am! Not sure when then next time I'll post will be but I will do so as soon as I can!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment