Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rehearsals

Rehearsals so far have been long and exhausting, but definitely fun =) I love all the dances that I've learned so far, and today we finished our opening show that we started yesterday. We started another show called Ballroom Blitz, and the partnering in it is insane, but I LOVE IT! I just can't believe how sore I am from it all. I have to ice and heat my muscles everyday and take anti-inflammatory's so I don't die the next day haha

But overall, everything has been going well. My cast is super fun and everyone is really great. It's nice being around a bunch of people who are pleasant. No bad eggs in this batch! We had our orientation meeting today so I got some addresses if anyone wants to mail me a package ;) haha Just let me know and I will get the address to you.

No new pictures yet! I'll post some as soon as I do. The whole process so far is amazing and even though I love learning a bunch of choreography everyday (we usually rehearse from 10-6pm), I am ready for my day off, which isn't until next Sunday! Hopefully my body can stay intact until then!!

I miss everyone from home!! Sending you my love!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! Can't wait for pics from Rome and all the other amazing places you go. I wish you well.

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri! I'm so proud of you and happy for you. You will do an amazing job, and I look forward to checking in and hearing more from you. Love you XOXO -Mom G : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ME ME ME ME!!! Send me the addresses!! :) And be sure to send me a post card from each place! ;)

    ReplyDelete